Sunday, June 16, 2013

My first post! yay ^^

Someday i'll actually correctly learn the way to use blogger, but for now bare with me >< haha yeah....So i created this blog to help you K-poppers learn new k-pop groups with the profiles I eventually post! My plan is to not just have their birthdays, height, and all of the typical stuff on a normal profile ^^ I plan on putting their Company, their companies address (for those of you who like to send fan mail, and other gifts) and any other things I happen to think of, also pages of different facts on the group, the articular member ^^

I plan on making profiles for these fallowing groups first, but if you would like me to do a specific group, let me know who haha I also often to learning new groups that aren't widely known, so please let me know XD I don't know alot of girl groups, because i pay more attention to the boy groups  >< But if their is a girl group you'd like me to do, let me know too!!!
I will start with:
  • AA (Double A)
  • C-Clown
  • MBLAQ
  • Infinite
  • Teen Top
  • Big Bang
  • BtoB
  • B2ST
  • Vixx
  • f(x)
  • Super Junior
  • U-Kiss
  • Lee Hi
  • Roh Ji Hoon
  • Eric Nam
  • Secret
  • Orange Caramel
  • NU'EST
And anyone else i think of, because i can't think of groups right now hahah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment